Typical Author Engagements
- Media (Newspapers, TV, Magazines, etc.) – Want an interview? Sure thing! Something else? Bring it on! Here are a few example interview categories and subjects I can easily cover.
I can speak about writing including: Becoming a Writer, Using Point of View, Getting Editing Right.
I can speak on Self-Publishing: Book Production, Sales and Distribution, Marketing. And on my books – anything!
I can also cover any of my experiences. Something else? Ask away, I can probably handle it!
- Book Reviewers – If you are a book reviewer of Science Fiction and would like to subscribe to my Reviewers List just select Subscribe to my Book Reviewer List and we’ll add you on!
As a Book Reviewer you will receive ARCs for each of my books as they become available (you receive your ARCs in the pre-release window of course).
- Bookclubs – I strongly support bookclubs! I will provide book discounts and signed copies of my books, will engage in online discussions, email questions and sometimes even an in-person visit!
If you are part of a bookclub and want to read any of my books, please contact me!
- Libraries – I LOVE libraries, read over half of our small town’s middle school library as a kid!
If you’re a Library, just let me know how I can help because I would love to do so!
- Bookstores – Are you a bookstore specializing in Science Fiction (or for whatever reason you want to carry any of my books) just let me know how I can help!
I may be able to provide you signed copies you can sell if that will be helpful.
- Conferences – Got a SciFi or Writing conference and need a speaker? Look no further.
I may be a newbie on the Science Fiction Author circuit but I’ve been a keynote business speaker for conferences all over the world because of how dynamic my presentations are, very heavy on audience involvement.
- Writer Classes – Yes, I will gladly give Writer’s Classes. As a Master Class Instructor I’ve delivered business classes globally.
Besides being a Master Class Instructor I am also a Master Class Developer. Two of the business classes I developed are now digitized and available (for free) on www.strategicmethods.com. I am available as a Writing Class Instructor for a variety of subjects (primarily writing, publishing, marketing), just ask!